FACTS ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that allows parents to see academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others.
All you need is an Internet-capable computer to view information such as:
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Family Account Balances with Online Payment
- Teacher Email Addresses
- Other Useful School Information
FACTS Management gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
ParentsWeb from FACTS is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use ParentsWeb:
- In Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer go to www.factsmgt.com and click Parent Login, then select FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb).
- Type the school's District Code: SMIS-PA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
Please email email@example.com or call (215) 923-7522 with any questions.
Please stay tuned as we update our lunch ordering options for the 2022-2023 School Year.